PLAN YOUR BUSINESS TRIP TO CHINA
China has more than 1.4 billion citizens and a sizable middle class with growing discretionary income. Chinese consumers represent over 300 million internet shoppers, over 500 million mobile internet users, and over $250 billion in annual online spend. This presents a significant market opportunity to US businesses. Chinese consumers desire the quality and reputation of products sold in the US. These products include apparel, household goods, cosmetics and more.
The Chinese government promotes cross border purchases. The government allows their citizens to spend up to $50,000 in cross border activity. This represents over $70 trillion dollars in potential spend on US goods. Currently, there are 18 million cross border shoppers
In 2016, China should surpass the US as the world’s most dominant business travel market according to Joe Bates, VP of Research for the Global Business Travel Association. China represents a significant opportunity for US business owners who want to expand and diversify their marketplace.
PLANNING A BUSINESS TRIP TO CHINA – WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Northeastern Aviation has been flying business and entertainment clients to China for several years. We have visited several Chinese cities including Shanghai, Beijing, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and Ho Chi Minh. Northeastern Aviation can fly you into the smaller Chinese city airports that may not be open to the general public via commercial airlines.
Northeastern Aviation has extensive experience flying to China and several other international destinations. Northeastern is very familiar with the strict, and sometimes unique, procedures, permits, and restrictions that international travel to China presents. These may include:
- Business owners must be invited to visit China by a business contact who resides in China. The letter must contain the business contact name, address and phone number for verification by the Chinese authorities.
- All crew and business passengers must secure Chinese Visas (Northeastern can assist with obtaining the required visas).
- When flying into Beijing or Shanghai, private flights are required to arrive only during specific hours of the day.
- Flying to China requires securing slot times and landing permits.
- Trips to China require flying over other countries, also known as overflights. In many cases, flights to China must fly over countries such as Russia and Korea which requires pre-approval.
NORTHEASTERN AVIATION - A LEADER IN LUXURY PRIVATE JET CHARTER
With 37 years of industry connections and experience, Northeastern Aviation collaborates with professional, reliable and knowledgeable handlers to help arrange overflights, slots, landing permits, fueling, and ground transportation.
If you are looking to travel to China, there is no better way to get to and from this amazing, fast growing country than on a private jet from Northeastern Aviation, a leader in luxury jet charter. We are backed by over 37 years of experience, and have flights available to and from countries around the world.
When you’re ready to expand your business into China, let Northeastern Aviation take care of all of your travel and accommodations while you sit back, relax, and focus on the business at hand.
Call 1-800-234-0046 to discuss the best options available tailored to your specific requirements or contact us online for a quote!